For mobile workers
janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook provides email protective marking capabilities for your mobile workforce.
janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook is an add-on for Microsoft Pocket Outlook on Windows Mobile 5, 6 and 6.1 devices. It ensures that when the end-user sends an email from Microsoft Pocket Outlook that they are forced to specify the security classification of the message. janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook then adds this security classification information as a label or marking to the sent message.
Summary of Features
janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook:
- shows a security classification dialog when the user taps the Send button when composing a message in Pocket Outlook
- forces the end-user to security classify the message before it can be sent
- adds security classification protective markings to sent messages
- prevents end-users from reading, replying to or forwarding messages above a configurable security classification threshold
- displays an information dialog to users when reading, replying to or forwarding messages above a configurable security classification threshold. This dialog informs the end-user of the security classification of the message they are about open and gives them the option not to open it.
- list of security classifications is completely configurable
- simple deployment and installation on range of devices
Click here for more information about janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook's features.
Summary of Specifications
janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook is for use on:
- Windows Mobile 5 devices
- Pocket PC Edition
- Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Smartphone Edition
- Windows Mobile 6 devices
- Classic Edition
- Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
Click here for more detailed technical information about janusSEAL for Pocket Outlook.