janusSEAL for Outlook Lite - starting out with email classification
Strengthen the native message classification features of Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013 with janusSEAL Outlook Lite.
janusSEAL Outlook Lite is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that adds strength, flexibility and value to Microsoft Exchange native message classifications. Your users can have the option to classify their messages in Outlook - or not. With janusSEAL Outlook Lite Exchange message classifications are enforced on send.
How it works
janusSEAL Outlook Lite is deployed onto the desktop via Microsoft Group Policy and augments the classification capacity of Outlook versions 2003 through 2013, with these key benefits:
- Control – if users don’t specify an Outlook classification, a popup will ask them to choose one
- Certainty - users cannot send emails or meeting request without assigning a security tag
- Awareness - receivers will see the security tag and know how to handle the message.
- Improved monitoring - email security labels can be linked to your IT security systems
janusSEAL Outlook Lite with native Exchange message classification is a basic message marking system with a small proportion of the functionality offered by janusSEAL for Outlook. It is designed as an introduction to classifying messages.
What you need
janusSEAL Outlook Lite works with:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Outlook (Standard or Professional) versions 2007, 2010 and 2013